Saturday, September 28, 2013

Inspirational Quotes

This week I have added some quotes from experts in the early childhood field- quotes that inspire me and motivate me to keep working, no matter how challenging things may get. I hope they are as inspirational and motivating to you as they are to me.

"I think the biggest thing a parent can give a child today is resilience- helping them see they have the inner resources to overcome whatever they have to."
                                                                                   - T. Berry Brazelton

"As professionals in early childhood we have the opportunity to shape a child's life for the better."

                                                                                   - Sandy Escobido

"I'm not here to save the world. I'm just here to make a difference in the community that I'm working."
                                                                                   - Raymond Hernandez

"Take your ego out of it and think about what's best for this child."
                                                                                  - Renatta M. Cooper

"You learn more from your mistakes than you do from your successes."
                                                                                  - T. Berry Brazelton

"They key to success is to engage the parents. If you haven't engaged the parents, if you don't get the parents into the program, you've failed. Our argument is to start with the parents, focus on the parents, and empower the parents with resources..."
                                                                                  - Art Rolnick


No comments:

Post a Comment